St. Henry’s is a historic church building in Twin Butte, AB. Dedicated in 1907, it served early settlers and their descendants as a Catholic church for 94 years. It is owned by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Calgary. The Historical Society of St. Henry’s, a group of local supporters, contributes to the maintenance and repair of the building and cemetery.
It is no longer an active Catholic parish, though the cemetery continues in use by the local community.
The church building is open by appointment. Contact Lois Johnston (403-627-2059) for an appointment. There is no charge.
The house next to the church (the former rectory) is private.